Global Environmental Network, Inc. is seeking a self motivated, enthusiastic individual for a Project Geologist.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing pre-field preparation for projects
- Overseeing geophysical surveys and hole clearing activities
- Assisting with site investigation field activities, including scheduling/contracting subcontractors, obtaining permits, conducting site safety meetings, and observation of drilling/sampling operations
- Preparing of routine monitoring reports, investigation reports with tables, figures, geologic cross sections, and supporting data
- Assisting groundwater technicians with groundwater monitoring
Successful Candidates Should Have:
- BS/BA in Geology
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- 2-3 years experience in drilling and/or sampling
- OSHA 40-hour training preferred
- Demonstrated effective oral and written communications skills
- Excellent presentation skills and professional appearance
- Sound decision making and problem solving abilities
- Detail oriented and strong organization skills
- Proven ability to perform in a high volume, time sensitive/deadline driven environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects at a given time
- Ability to work and contribute to a team environment
- Proficient with several computer applications including MS Word and Excel
- Must meet company defined, pre-employment alcohol/drug screen and Valid California Driver’s License and good driving record.
Interested applicants should submit their resume and cover letter, with salary history.
Send your resume with cover letter to:
Human Resource Department
Global Environmental Network, Inc.
P.O. Box 8068
Fountain Valley, California 92728
Or fax, e-mail, contact us at: